Friday, March 21, 2014

Fridays at First Day: Telling the Truth and A Haunting Dream

I am still writing every Friday for The First Day.  I neglected to link last week's post to my blog so this week you get two, two, two posts in one!  Enjoy!


5423548016_8b122e6bdd_z

Telling the Truth

My kids know I am not perfect. In fact, I point out my faults to them often. I admit to them when I have made a bad choice. When I lose my patience and yell louder than I want to, I apologize. I explain that I didn’t handle myself the way I should have and that, next time, I will try to make a better choice.


3233815791_eb5f861547_z

A Haunting Dream

The stage had been set up in the middle of a large hotel ballroom type space with plenty of seating on three sides. Our backs were to the stage so I craned my neck to look behind, but all I could see was black. The stage was built like a large shoebox turned on its side, the show presumably displayed like an elementary school diorama, but only to those with center seats.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment